High Performance Liquid Chromatograph
what does this course cover?
"The Practice of Modern HPLC" explains chromatography in practical terms from the ground up. Here's what you'll learn in this course:
* The basic principles of HPLC
* The fundamental HPLC modes
* Calibration, Validation & Troubleshooting
* The easy and logical way to adjust experimental variables to get a good separation
* The best approach to use for various chromatographic applications
* How to maximize column life
* Special techniques such as gradient elution, quantitation, and sample pretreatment
* The operating principles of each module in an HPLC system
* Proven techniques for systematic problem-solving and instrument maintenance
* The most effective, timesaving, money saving approaches to preventing common hardware problems and method failures
* And much, much more
Gas Chromatograph [GC] -Training:
Theory and Instrumentation of GC Introduction
* Basic principle
* Aims and Objectives
* Origins of Gas Chromatography
* Why choose Gas Chromatography
* Gas Chromatography Separation Mechanism
* GC Advantages and Disadvantages
* Typical GC Applications
* Chromatographic Resolution (Rs)
* The Resolution Equation
* Retention Factor (k)
* Selectivity (Separation) Factor
* Peak Asymmetry
UV/VIS Spectrophotometer -Training:
UV/VIS Spectrophotometer is used to determine the absorption or transmission of UV/VIS light by a sample. It can also be used to measure concentrations of absorbing materials based on developed calibration curves of the material. A sample is placed in the UV/VIS beam and a graph of the transmittance or absorbance versus the wavelength is obtained.
Alternatively, samples are prepared in known concentrations and their absorbance is read by the UV/VIS Spectrophotometer. Results are then graphed to make a calibration curve from which the unknown concentration can be determined by its absorbance.
A spectrum of percent transmittance or absorbance versus wavelength. The concentration can be found by mathematical methods based on Beer’s Law
To identify the material being analyzed, the unknown IR absorption spectrum is compared with standard spectra in computer databases or with a spectrum obtained from a known material. Spectrum matches identify the polymer or other constituent(s) in the sample. Absorption bands in the range of 4000 - 1500 wavenumbers are typically due to functional groups
(e.g., -OH, C=O, N-H, CH3, etc.). The region from 1500 - 400 wavenumbers is referred to as the fingerprint region. Absorption bands in this region are generally due to intramolecular phenomena and are highly specific to each material. The specificity of these bands allows computerized data searches within reference libraries to identify a material
Eligibility: Fresher's / Experience with B.Sc./M.Sc./B.Pharm/M.Pharm/P.hd/B.E.Chemical Course material is provided from the institute.
* Interdiction to Pharmaceutical Industry
* What is Quality Control,
* What is US-FDA,
* Volumetric Solutions Preparation & Standasation ,
* pH- meter Operation,
* Melting Range[M.R]apparatus Operation,
* K.F.Titrator Operation,
* Loss On Drying [LOD],
* Sulphate Ash,
* Working Standard Analysis,
* T.L.C [Thin Layer Chromatography],
* Paper Chromatography ,
Analytical Method Validation -Training:
Molecule Laboratory has the full facilities for the Analytical Method Validation on HPLC, GC, Dissolution Apparatus, UV Spectrophotometer, and for Titration Method.
Analytical Methods for Validation:
2. Related Substance
Method Validation Parameters:
2. Linearity & Range
3. Accuracy or Recovery
a. Method Precision
b. Intermediate Precision (Ruggedness)
6. LOD & LOQ
We perform method validation as per ICH guidelines.
Active Pharma Labs started with the aim of bridging the gap between the Industry and the aspirants. We are a team of Professionals having a combined expertise of more than 100 Man Years. We are good at Gap & requirement Analysis. We help the professionals by conducting Work shops, In House Training, Regular & week end classes.
All our courses are designed to impart practical exposure required for that particular domain. Like Instrument handling (HPLC, GC, UV & IR) for QC, A.R&D and Method validation.
Our Trainers with vast experience in the particular domain will guide the trainees in preparing various documentation procedures and live examples for Regulatory affairs and Clinical Trials.
We are also conducting Work shops /Seminars on new technologies & trends. Our Training methodology is scientific and practical oriented.
The trainers are from Pharma/Biotech /CRO Industry with more than 10 Yrs experience.
All our courses are designed in tune with the industry needs & requirements. We take utmost care to include the recent regulations and guidelines.
:: Experienced Faculty.
:: Quality Training.
:: We Provide Course Certification.
:: We can Provide Academic Projects for M.Sc and M.Pharmacy Students.×